Commitment to Safety
May 27, 2020 7:37 pmComments Off on Commitment to Safety
Our commitment to your safety
the safety and health of our guests remains our top priority.
- Hotel Crescent Court will resume operations on June 1st. Reservations can be made online here or by phone at 214.871.3200.
- Starbucks at The Crescent will reopen Monday, May 18th with the following hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am – 4 pm and Saturday and Sunday, 8 am – 2 pm
- Room Service will be operational with limited food options between the hours of 7 am – 11 pm. All deliveries will be contactless and packaged appropriately with your safety in mind.
- Beau Nash Cocktail Lounge will be open daily for dine-in service between the hours of 3 pm – 11 pm with an updated food and beverage menu.
- The Spa at The Crescent, and Wellness Center will be open daily with a reduced occupancy limit and specialized hours to allow for appropriate social distancing. Click here for the most updated information. Please call the Spa and Fitness center at 214.871.3232 for reservations.
- The Crescent Club will be open Monday – Friday with a new lunch and dinner menu. Lunch hours, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm. Dinner hours, 5 pm – 9 pm.
- The Pool will be open daily from 8 am – 8 pm. A food and beverage attendant will be available Sunday – Wednesday, from 11 am – 7 pm, weather permitting. Any other time, food may be purchased through room service.
- The Conservatory will remain closed at this time.
Various Items have been removed from the guest rooms to limit the high touch areas of your guest room. These items are available upon request from the front desk and include:
- Ironing board and Irons
- Ice Buckets
- Clothing Hangers
- Extra Linen
- In-Room Mini Bar*
*In-Room Mini Bar services have been suspended, but various food and beverage items are available through room service.
Hotel Crescent Court is here to make your travel experience worry free.
All reservations with arrival dates prior to June 1, 2020 have been canceled with no penalty.
For reservations through July 4, 2020, guests may cancel with no penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
For reservations beyond July 4, 2020, guests are subject to the policy in the terms and conditions listed on the booking page.
Absolutely! We have modified our procedures, space occupancies, and menus to accommodate your event needs with safety and technology in mind. As we navigate this new world of social distance and enhanced cleanliness standards, we are prepared to deliver the same luxurious and anticipatory service you have come to expect from Hotel Crescent Court.
- Spa services: 10am to 6pm
- Fitness Center: 6am to 7pm
- Fitness Center guests must wear gloves per government orders. Masks are optional. Gloves will be provided for your convenience.
- The occupancy of the fitness center has been reduced per regulations to 25% (15 people) on a first come, first served basis. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- A contactless check-in and checkout process for Spa services has been implemented.
- Spa will offer massages, body treatments and nail services. Facials will be implemented at later date.
- Appointments will be scheduled appropriately to ensure proper time for sanitation and social distancing.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to scheduled time.
- Wellness Classes will resume July 1, 2020.
- Credit card or gift certificate payment will be acquired at time of booking, no in person payments or cash will be taken.
- Wellness checks will be done before guest and associates are permitted to enter.
- Guest Health forms will betaken verbally
- Locker rooms and wet amenities are closed at this time, we will keep you updated on their reopening.
- Plexi-glass sneeze guard will be placed at Spa reception.
- All appointments must be made in advance over the phone. No online reservations or walk-ins can be accepted at this time.
- Guest will be allowed to use restrooms located on fitness floor.
- Amenity offerings are limited to bottled water and packaged snacks
- Valet parking is currently prohibited via state regulations. We will keep you updated on the reopening. The Spa will validate your self parking ticket.
- For the most up to date menu please click here.
Have some fun at home with hotel Crescent court inspired coloring pages!
Meet Beau the Armadillo, The hotel Crescent Court Mascot! As part of our specially curated children’s coloring book, Beau’s Crescent Adventure, these coloring pages show the good life and of an Uptown Armadillo living at Hotel Crescent Court. Illustrated by local artist Kristen Soble. Visit her site here. We hope you enjoy coloring these at home with your children!